Virat Kohli, the captain of Indian Cricket team is nowadays playing in fabulous form. He is the record breaker of modern cricket. Whatever format of cricket he plays in, breaks the record of great knocks played in cricket history.
Virat Kohli – The record breaker
He is the Indian cricketer born in Delhi on 5th of November, 1988. Currently, he captains the International cricket team in all three formats of game. His batting average is more than 50 in all three formats of International cricket. Nowadays, Kohli is also named as King Kohli and the run machine.
Virat Kohli ‘s records in Test matches played in 2017:
Find below, some of the record broken by Kohli this year in Test matches.
- Became the first Indian captain to score more than 1000 runs in Test matches in consecutive calender year.
- Scored the highest test runs by any Indian captain in an innings. Virat Kohli’s highest score is 243.
- Scored the highest number of double hundreds and equals record of Sachin Tendulkar and Virendra Sehwag.
- Has scored double hundreds in successive innings in 2017.
- Kohli as captain, scored most double hundreds all around the world.
- Scored 3 double hundreds in two consecutive calender years (2016 and 2017)
Want to know about Baseball, click here