Sticky Keys are designed for the users who faces repetitive strain injury. This feature was first introduced in Mac OS. Nowadays, it is available in Windows OS and Unix Operating system as well. It extends the accessibility features for the users, enabled in Graphical User Interfaces.
How to TURN ON Sticky Keys?
There are few steps which can be easily performed, in order t o enable sticky keys in your system. They are:
- Log in to your system.
- Press SHIFT key 5 times.
- Beep sound can be heared form the system and a window will pop-up as shown below.
4. Click Yes to enable to turn on Sticky-Keys.
NOTE: Even if this feature has been enabled in Control panel, it should be manually enabled by performing above steps.
How to TURN OFF Sticky Key?
To disable Sticky_Keys, perform two simple steps:
- Login to system.
- PRESS atleast two stickey keys (Windows/Start button, CTRL, Shift, Alt) together.
- A beep sound will come from the system.
- Sticky Key will TURN OFF.
Benefits of Stickyy Keys
- It helps in reducing repetitive strain injury.
- It extends accessibility features for users.