Republic Day of India is celebrated on 26th of January every year. It is one of the three National Holidays of India. Republic Day symbolizes the Constitution of India, which came into effect on 26 January, 1950. It has taken place of Government of India Act (1935).
Moreover, Constitution gives us right to equality, right to privacy, right to freedom, right to choose a democratic government, etc. We should share the greetings with our colleagues to make this day more delightful.
Republic Day – Greetings and Messages
- One Nation, One constitution, Our Pride. Let us celebrate this day with utmost joy and delight. HappyREPUBLIC day!
- Let us celebrate the day, which gave us right to freedom, right to speak, right to equality, right to choose a democratic government, etc. Happy to live in a democratic and wonderful country.
- May the joy, cheer and positivity of new year surround you forever. I hope 2018 make your life wonderful and hope the year bring great luck and fulfills all your dearest dreams. Happy Republic.Day!
- Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy Republic.Day! God bless! Love & Cheers..
- Happy New Year and Republic_Day! Hope God fill your beautiful life with all the comforts and luxuries.
- May the upcoming year encircle your life with joy and happiness. May you get utmost success and may god enter your home and fill it with riches and abundance!! Warm wishes to you and your family.
- May your life be filled with wealth and good fortune. Happy Republic Day!
- I pray that your happiness is multiplied and your sorrows gets divided. May this auspicious day bring you and your family health, wealth and success. Happy Republic Day!
- May God fill your life with lot of happiness, courage and determination. Happy R. Day!
- May all your dreams get fulfilled and may the new year brings new happiness in your life. Happy Rep-ublic Day!