What is a Service Desk?
Service desk is a team of support agents which provides support to employees of their own organization through a voice/non-voice mode. The support may be on technical or non-technical issue, that totally depends upon the production/work environment of the company. Usually, Support agents provide support through on of these medium like calls, chats, emails or through 24*7 self-service queue management.
Professional Synopsis for Service Desk
Professional synopsis is a summary of skills which highlight the qualification of a person. There are certain parameters which are required to showcase the relevant experience in the field of service desk. The person applying for service desk profile must write below things in professional synopsis:
1. Have an extensive experience of working on calls/chats, remote desktop support, emails and 24*7 self-service queue.
2. Have good troubleshooting and problem determination skills
3. Help team members to understand and resolve their customer’s issue maintaining all quality measures.
4. Good team player and have team leading capabilities.
5. Maintains high login Efficiency (Availability) for customers
6. Resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time
7. Adheres to quality standards (more than 95% score in audits), regulatory requirements and company policies
8. Ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through max. First Call Resolution (FCR) and minimum average handling time ( AHT), rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases
9. To update worklogs and follow shift/ escalation process and process compliance
10. Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & self development