Once again Apple inc. launched a new series of iPhone like every year it does. Apple Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Tim Cook launched the new series of iPhone on September 12, 2017.
Who is Apple Inc. ?
Apple Inc., an american multinational organization founded on April 1, 1976. Apple provides technology products and services around the world. It provides products like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple Watch, Apple TV, etc and services like App Store, iCloud, Apple Music, etc. It has total 498 retail stores which are operational.
Annual Product Launching Event 2017
Apple’s special launching event was held on September12, 2017 at Steve jobs Theater which hosted its first time ever event. Tim Cook launched various products like iPhone X, iPhone 8, Apple Watch Series 3, Apple TV 4K, iOS 11 and watchOS 4.
Top 5 features of iPhone 8
- Has most Powerful chip ever in a smartphone.
- Wireless charging that makes charging experience effortless in the world of wireless.
- Water and dust resistant.
- Retina HD display with True tone technology and 3D touch and dual domain pixels.
- Most durable glass on front and back side.
The other features include Camera with high pixel density, aerospace grade aluminum band, faster CPU and power efficient.