It is always a dream for a blogger to earn from Google AdSense program. There are bloggers who easily gets success but there are few who does not. In order to get rid of this, I wrote this article in which I have mentioned some tips which play a vital role in getting Google AdSense approval. At the end of this article, you will have all the information about Google…
Inheritance is one of the most important concept of Object-Oriented Programming. It is one of the building block for programming concepts.
What is Inheritance?
There are 5 points which will define the concept of Inheritanc.e in a simpler way:
- It is based on Generalization Principle.
- It explains about the logical association of Parent class with child class or Base class with Derived class. Child class inherits all the properties of parent calss and uses them.
- Inheritance runs over Open-Close Principle. That means base class is closed for modification whereas derived class is open for modification.
- It tells us how a derived class extends the behavior of base class (loosely coupled), which is Extensibility.
- It is based on Dependency Principle. That is Derived class can access the functionalities of base class, which is the concept of Reusability.