In order to get high traffic, page views per visitor and website rank, your wordpress post should be exceptional. The website will look unique and gives a great user experience.
5 Important things in a WordPress Post
There are few things should be considered while a drafting/publishing a post. They are:
- Unique Content: Your web article should have unique and knowledgeable content. There should not be any plagiarism in the content. Have your content checked through Plagiarism Checker? This can be done easily on internet. Websites like smallseotools, duplichecker, etc. are providing these services.
- Meta Description: The content visible to the visitor on search engine before any visitor enters in to the website. Better the meta description, more the visitor content.
- Interactive: Images or videos related to the article makes an article interactive and leads to a great user experience.
- Inbound and Outbound links: It helps the user to navigate through the useful content and websites easily.
- Fulfill SEO plugin requirements: There are several plugins which help us to fulfill the requirement for a best post. Example of plugins are All in SEO pack, Yoast SEO, etc.
Favicon helps user to identify a website easily. Have you added it to your website? See 5 simple steps to add favicon to website.