In order to get high traffic, page views per visitor and website rank, your wordpress post should be exceptional. The website will look unique and gives a great user experience.
5 Important things in a WordPress Post
There are few things should be considered while a drafting/publishing a post. They are:
- Unique Content: Your web article should have unique and knowledgeable content. There should not be any plagiarism in the content. Have your content checked through Plagiarism Checker
- Meta Description: The content visible to the visitor on search engine before any visitor enters in to the website. Better the meta description, more the visitor content.
- Interactive: Images or videos related to the article makes an article interactive and leads to a great user experience.
- Inbound and Outbound links: It helps the user to navigate through the useful content and websites easily.
- Fulfill SEO plugin requirements: There are several plugins which help us to fulfill the requirement for a best post. Example of plugins are All in SEO pack, Yoast SEO, etc.
Favicon helps user to identify a website easily. Have you added it to your website? See 5 simple steps to add favicon to website.